February 28, 2012

No Soup for You!

Well, it's almost the end of the month and I admit that I've failed my soup challenge. I blame it on the unseasonably warm temperatures and my busyness and lack of motivation to find new soups everyone would love. Maybe next year!

I did make one more soup a few weeks ago that I never had time to blog about. It was a potato, corn & ham chowder that turned out pretty good. Actually, it got 4 thumbs up!





Well, I thought it was just okay. It was easy, that's for sure! Here's the picture of the recipe since I'm just too tired & lazy to type it all out (click if you want to enlarge)



I subbed some frozen hash browns for the canned potatoes. I don't think I've ever purchased or ate canned potatoes...I wonder what they taste like.

I've been so busy lately. I have tons of pictures and several recipes & posts I want to write...just not enough time! I'm going to try to get caught up soon. Here's a few of the things I hope to write about in the next week or so... rocket ships, birthday cakes, make-up, icy coffee, linus blankets, tater tots and more fun with kale :)

And, in case you didn't know, the post title is just from one of the very best shows EVER! <3 that soup nazi.

No comments: