July 21, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! I am a busy mom of two and wife of one. I've been struggling for a long time trying to make a commitment to cook healthier meals and snacks for my family. I've had the best of intentions but somehow my plans fizzle out when faced with the reality of being creative, finding the time and energy to try new things and attempting to cook with a clingy toddler. It's so much easier to pick up the pizza, make the mac and cheese or simply high tail it to McDonalds. Those things are still bound to happen but we need them to happen less. So, I'm here to share my struggle and keep myself accountable as I try to find that balance. I'm going to use this blog to share some of my healthier meals, snacks, recipes, info and ideas that I discover along the way (okay, and maybe some of the not-so-healthy ones too) and hopefully you'll share some with me.

Let's be happy and healthy together!

1 comment:

Linda (: said...

What a great blog - I love it. You are soooo creative!