July 29, 2010

Shake it up

Here's a very yummy shake that I like to make when the bananas start to get questionable. I love love love coffee flavored things even though I hate drinking straight coffee. So, here's my sort of recipe for a coffee banana smoothie, I really just eyeball it and don't measure it out so this is estimation on the measurements:

1 ripe banana
couple handfuls of ice cubes (6-8 maybe)
2ish cups of milk
1 T flavored coffee mix (General Foods Int'l brand is what I use)

Blend it up and enjoy. Makes about 2 big servings.

I have been known to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a bit of sugar to the mix. If the bananas aren't super ripe, it's not as sweet.


Here it is in a fancy glass next to tomorrow's victim.

3 comments:

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

I do believe I've tried one of your shakes before and it was very tasty!

Linda (: said...

This looks delisious - I love mocha, coffee - anything with the java flavor!!

Linda (: said...

I meant: delicious! (: